Friday 24 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty One

Zita and I did not go for our good morning walk today.

Because I had a little bit of a sick tummy this morning. 

Because sometimes I eat sticks. Oh well. 

And it is still too cold outside.

So I just had a nice nap on my comfy kitchen rug.


Until Craig was all awake. 

Then he put some very tasty cheese on my breakfast. So I ate it. Ha. Good for us.

Cheese is my favourite. And green beans too.

Craig had an angry bun with his too much coffees. So I helped him. Ha.

Then I helped Zita in our new rascal ladies office. 


Right in my own house. 

Emmet is still studying for his exam. And talking to his all very far away friends.

My friend Niamh is having a day for just resting. All the time. Ha. 

And talking to all her friends at the same time. On her computer. 

And playing her shoot at everybody game. On the very big old television. Ha. 

Because she is all finished all her university work. Ha. 

Today I saw a picture of Zita’s mother right on Craig’s flat computer. 

Cousin Ciara let everybody see the beautiful picture. That was nice.



It was when auntie Eileen rode her very fast bicycle all the way to way far away Galway. 

Maybe she went to visit our cousin Orlaith. And sing songs and have a tasty dinner. Maybe. 

When Zita was all finished her rascal ladies work she went downstairs.

So she and Niamh could talk to our delicious food store. On the computer.

To tell them what the nice man should bring to our own house. Ha. That is good idea.

Then I took Zita for a lovely before dinnertime walk. Ha. It was only a little bit too cold. 

We had pizza tonight. But it was not our own pizza. 

Emmet did not have pizza.

Because he ate nearly all of Niamh’s very delicious special chicken. Oh dear. 

So we had pizzas instead. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment