Wednesday 8 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifteen 

Zita and I had a little sleep in today.

But we were not even a bit late for work.

Because Zita is on a holiday. Ha.

And she told me that I am too.

Because I am her special helper assistant. Ha.

I never had a holiday before. Ha. Good for me. 

We did not even have to go into our new office and see everybody on the computer. Ha.



It was just as empty as could be. 

So we had our altogether toasts instead. And looked out my watching window. 

At the nearly nobody on the streets. 

But Emmet and Niamh are not on holiday. 

Because they still have lots of writing to do for their universities. Too bad for them.

Craig and Zita were going to go to somewhere interesting on Zita’s holiday. 

But now they cannot. They have to stay in the house with Emmet and Niamh and me. 

Because of the do not get everybody sick rules. Oh dear. 

So we are going to have an altogether at home holiday. Ha. That is a good idea.

The nice man from the delicious foods store came to our house again today. 

He had lots of boxes of very tasty food. For us.

So we will not just starve all away. Ha. Good for us.

The other day my friend Emmet got lost. 


Right inside his own computer. Oh dear me. 

I thought you could only get all lost on aeroplanes. Nobody told me.

But then last night he found himself. 



And he was right there. In the computer. I saw it. Oh dear. 

But now he is all soggy. I do not like being soggy. 

I have to stay in the kitchen when I am all soggy. Oh dear me. 

The nasty squirrels were trying to eat our brand new going to be beautiful flowers. That is not all right.

I fierce barked at them. But they did not go away. 

So Zita put things on top to keep them away. 

But she is going to get keep squirrels away wires. Ha. Too bad for them.

We went for a very nice far apart before dinnertime walk with Profesor Jill. She is not on vacation. 

She has to see all her students on her computer. And read all their giant stories. Oh well.

When we got home we made our dinner. We had the very tasty fat sausages. On buns. Ha.

I am always the best kitchen helper. 



Sometimes when I help with our dinner we play the frozen peas game. That is my favourite.

But we did not have any peas tonight. 

And we did not have altogether dinner tonight.

Because Emmet and Niamh are play the dragons game with their friends. Downstairs.

We will have to find a different new detective program to watch tonight.

Because we watched until the very end last night. Ha.







No comments:

Post a Comment