Thursday 9 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixteen 

We did not get up early today.

Because Zita and I are on our holiday. Ha. Good for us.

We did not go for our good morning walk this morning.

Because we were very busy. And it was a full of windy rain and even sometimes snow day outside.

So I kept Craig’s feet toasty warm. And he had a nice sleep in. Ha. 

Last night we put all our brand new food in the trunks of our cars. 

So they could guard them. Until we could bring them into our house. Ha.

So today we put everything away. 

We were very busy. 

And Miss Bruna even brought us some more tasty food. 

When she went to the other grocery store. That was nice.

Niamh made some more cookies. I did not help so much.

Because I was in trouble. I was a too much barking dog again today.

There were the very loud and scary clean the streets machines everywhere. 


All the time. 

And some even sat right in front of my own house. For a long time.


That is not all right. So I tried to loud bark them away. 

But they can not hear me. Because they are to noisy. 

So I got in trouble. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Last night Niamh finished her very big essay. That is good. She was very happy.

But now she has to write another brand new one. Oh dear.

And Emmet is still studying reading his very very old Irish stories. 

For his remember everything exam. Oh dear. 

Nobody writes brand new stories in very very old Irish. Oh dear. I did not know that. 

Maybe Emmet can write some lovely brad new stories. 

Maybe all about brave beautiful minder dogs. Just like me. Ha. That is a good idea.

Mister CĂș Chulainn had fierce minder dogs. Ha. 

Craig’s friend Miss Commissioner Fiona found his way old picture. 


Ha. That is a silly picture. Maybe it is not my friend Craig. 

Because he is not very furry. Oh dear.

Maybe it is a different Craig. Maybe. Oh dear. I do not like that picture so much.

I took Zita for a nice very long before dinner walk with Professor Jill too. 

All the windy rain was gone and sometimes there was some sunshine. Ha. 

When we came home we made own made pizzas. Ha. 

Those are good pizzas. We had it for our together dinner. Me too. 

I always get the crunchy pizza bits. For my second dinnertime treat.

Maybe we will watch the long ago doctor who is nearly a detective too.

We watched him last night. Ha. 









No comments:

Post a Comment