Saturday 11 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighteen 

We only had a very little sleep in this morning. 

Because Zita had to go to the delicious meats store. 

Because they are so busy the nice man could not bring everything right to our house.

So Zita went up to the not very busy street. As soon as the store was open. 

But she had to wear her do not get way too sick mask. Oh dear me.

I do like that mask so much.

When she came out of the store our friend Mister Garry was waiting to get in.

But my cousin Matty was not with him. 

He was at home minding everybody in his own house. Just like me. Ha.

Bouvier dogs are the very best minder dogs ever. 

Because we are very fierce and very big and very nice too. Ha.


It is true. Craig told me so. Ha. 

When Zita came home we had our together toasty angry buns. With butter all over. Ha.

Then Zita and I went for our before lunchtime walk. There was no windy rain today. That is good.

When we got home Zita went for another walk. A walk far away walk with doctor Susan. 

I did not go. I minded the house instead.

Craig is reading Niamh’s next not as big essay. It is all about writing about movies. 

I thought you could only watch movies. Oh well. 

This morning Niamh and cousin Lucy went to a stretching yourself all over class. On their own computers.

Because cousin Lucy is in way far away Ireland. Ha. That is a silly class.

Miss Tara teaches her stretching classes on the computer too. I saw them. 

And she shows everybody how to do all her delicious cooking too.



In her very little kitchen. Ha. On the computer. Ha. That is a good program. 

Emmet is very busy too. Studying for his very last remember everything exam.

And arguing about living in a house with some very very long time ago people. 



And even the very old Gods. Ha.

But now they are all very nearly dead. 

I do not know why they are arguing with my friend Emmet. Too bad for them.

Zita went to our nice hardware store too. But she did not have to go inside. 

They have all your very important stuff right there for you. 

When you are in your own car. Ha. That is a good idea.

Then she talked to Tara’s mother on the telephone. For a very long time. 

So I had a very nice nap.

Because I was very busy this morning. It is a busy dog day today. 



Kathy and Richard are in their beautiful cottage. With just themselves.

Mister Kirian and Mister Aidan are in their other house. The one very near to my house. Ha. 

Everybody has to stay in their own house and not go to visit their friends. Oh dear.

Unless they are outside far away walking. 

Niamh had a far away walk with Miss Anna this afternoon. 

Craig and Zita were going to go for their nice walk but it was too windy cold. So they stayed here. With me. 

Then Zita and went on our little before dinnertime walk. I was not even a bit cold.

Because I am very furry. Ha. Good for me. 

But Zita had to wear her keep you very warm coat. Too bad for her.

We did not go so far today.

Because my leg was a bit too sore. 

So I came home and Craig give me some more of my do not be too sore medicine. 

When Zita was making our cooked outside hamburgers I minded everything outside. That is a good job. Ha. 

Zita said I was a terrific big help.

So I got even extra treats today. Good for me.

We watched a scary detective last night. But we will not watch anymore.

Because it is too scary. Oh dear.

Maybe we can find a nice for everybody movie. 

Maybe we can have ice cream too. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment