Wednesday 22 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Nine

ZIta and I went for our say good morning to no one this morning.

And it was way too cold. ZIta and I were nearly just frozen like the birds outside bathtub. Oh dear.

So when we got home I got on the big bed to get cosy warm with Craig.

Last night we had windy snow. And it was still here this morning.


Craig even saw it too. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Last night we finished fixing the all broken up picture. Ha. 

It is a picture full of fierce dragons and a knight too. Ha. Good for us.


Then we went to bed.

Craig and Zita and I had more angry buns for our breakfast. 

Then they had to talk to the nice lady lawyer. In case everybody just dies.

Then I will not be in charge because I will be right there with them. 

Because they will always be my own family. Forever and ever. Ha. Good for us.

After my lunchtime ZIta and I went for an early walk. So we could walk in the very bright sunshine. Ha.

And not in the scary dark. 

Then Niamh and I made a beautiful delicious cake. Just for us.



And the nice man brought us lots of very tasty food. 

And chocolates for ZIta. 

And chips for Niamh.

After our walk ZIta talked to her friend Miss Louise. 

She fixes people’s sore bodies. Even at hospitals. And the famous dance a lot toe dancers. Ha.

She and Zita are going to find some exercises for Zita’s sometimes a little bit sore wrist. 

Right on the computer in our rascal ladies office. That is nice.

I stayed in the den so I could mind my friend Craig. Ha. That is an easy job.



He was just reading a new book. So I stayed right beside his feet. Ha. 

Emmet is still studying all morning and afternoon. For his last exam. Ha.

But not tonight.

Because tonight is a dragons game night. 

With Emmet and Niamh and Miss Tarryn and all the Mahoneys.  Ha.

So Craig and Zita and I will have a just us altogether dinner. Ha.

Because Emmet and Niamh will in the basement playing their game. 

ZIta said it is an all used food dinner tonight. Those are my favourite dinnertimes.

Niamh’s lovely cake was so beautiful that it is a secret. Oh dear me. 

But I saw it. In the oven. Ha. I did not know it was a secret cake.


But now I cannot tell anyone all about it.

Because it is a secret. Oh dear me.

Secrets are my favourite game.

No comments:

Post a Comment