Saturday 25 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Two

Zita had a very busy day today.

It was the make everything spic and span day.

I could not be such a big help because she had to use the noisy make the floors clean machine.

That machine is too noisy. So I just had a little long nap on the big bed.

And then the kitchen floor was wet and I could not go on it. Oh dear me. 

Then she used the very noisy blow everything far away machine. 

To blow away my side yard. Oh well.

I could not such a big help today. Too bad for me.

So then I did not know what to do. So I dug a big hole. 

Then I got in a bit of trouble. 

Because then I was very dirty and the floors were sparkly clean. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Emmet cannot talk to anyone today. 

Because he is way too busy studying for his last remember everything exam. Oh dear. 



All his computers are very busy too. They are helping him study. Ha. Those are good computers. 

And my friend Niamh and Miss Sash did their stretching exercises together. 

Until they were too smelly. 

Right on the computer. Ha. 

And Zita talked to her mother and father this morning. In way far away. 

They have brand new tomato plants. Growing in their own house. Ha. 

Maybe they will grow green beans too. Ha. Green beans are my favourite. 

Maybe they like green beans too. Maybe. 

After Zita was all squeaky clean she and Craig went for a little adventure walk. Just together. 

I stayed here is mind my friends Emmet and Niamh.

I did not go downstairs.



Because Emmet was too very busy and Niamh was very very cleaning her giant full of clothes closets. 

I did not want to be in a big bag. 

With all the too many clothes. Oh dear. I would not like that.

When Craig and Zita came home right away I took Zita on our before dinnertime walk. 

And we found our friend professor Jill and the little dog.

When we went on doctor Susan’s street doctor Susan was there. Cleaning her front yard. 

So we had a far away talk with her. That was nice. 

Nobody had to wear their toasty warm clothes today. 

Because it is not cold at all today. That is good. 

Craig and Zita saw professor Alex when they had their adventure walk. 

She waved at them and said to say hello to Emmet too. Ha. That was nice.

We will have a very tasty altogether dinner tonight. 

A cooked right outside in the sunshine dinner. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch the from far away detectives again tonight. 

And I can have a nice minding nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment