Wednesday 31 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Nine 

I had a very quiet day today because I was very busy. 

Because Zita is still caught by the very nasty cold. So she is too sick. 

Even on her do not go to work day. That is not all right.

So I am her best ever nurse. That is my favourite job.

A man came to fix the hole for all the water to go down. But he was not the right man. Oh dear.

And we had to be all awake very very early to see him. Oh dear..

So Zita went right back to bed so I could be her nurse. On the comfy bed. It is my favourite job. 

I stayed with my friend Zita all the time. 

I did not see Craig until our lunchtime. 

Because I was too busy. Minding my friend Zita. Oh well. 

Then we had our altogether lunchtime. 

Craig and I had two long cheesie breads. That is a tasty lunch. 

Zita only had a little bit of lunch. Because of the nasty cold. Oh dear.

Then I had a nice nap. 

When Niamh came home I took her for our nice before dinner walk.

I could not take Zita because of the nasty cold. Oh dear.

And when we got home we were as soggy as could be. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Tonight is the scare everybody and get lots of for free candy night. Ha. This is my favourite night.

When it is all dark outside all the little children come to my house. In very scary costumes. 

Some are even monsters. Or beautiful princesses. Ha. That is good.

And we give them lots candy so we will not be scared. Ha. That is good. 

Niamh and Miss Rima and I got all the candy ready. And chips too. Good for us.

So we can give lots and lots to the little children. 

And sometimes our friends too. When they come to my house. Ha. 

I was a big help. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment