Thursday 1 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety 

Zita and I had a nice good morning walk. But not a so long walk.

Because the nasty cold still has her caught. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

And she even went to the rascal ladies office too. On her go fast bicycle. Oh dear. 

Because of the very important meetings. 

Craig only had a little sleep in. But I had a long all by myself sleep in. 

Because I was very tired. 

Last night lots of children came to my house. In their beautiful costumes. To get lots of free candy. Ha.

I stayed at my watching window all the time. 

So I could tell everybody when brand new children were on our sidewalk. It is my own job. 

Then I helped Niamh and Zita give everybody their own candy. That is my favourite job.

I did not even bark at anyone. 

Because it the the special Halloween night. Ha. 

Craig told me I was the best Halloween dog in the world. Ha. That is true.

And a little boy told Zita I was a good dog. Ha. Good for me.

And there was a fierce dragon too. But he did not say anything in Welsh. Too bad for him.

My friend Emmet can talk way old Welsh. Just like a dragon. Ha. Good for him.

This morning after my friend Niamh was all awake we had little rolls. 

From way way far away China for our tasty lunch. 


I could not have any. It was a not for dogs lunch. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

I got a little bit of very very delicious ham instead. Ha. Good for me. 

This afternoon there were kabillions of squirrels on my own front law. 

I watched them from my watching window. All afternoon. Oh dear. 

They were trying to steal our own pumpkins. That is not right. 

I was almost a no barking dog. Ha. I only had to stay in the kitchen a little bit. 

Good for me. I hate squirrels. It is known.

Tonight my friend Niamh is working until way way too late. At the expensive clothes store.

Counting all the beautiful clothes. I do not think that is so much fun. Oh well. 

We watched a brand new program last night. 

After all the little children were all at their own houses. Eating their candies. Ha. That is good. 

It is all about policeman who used to be a soldier. Now his job is to mind a rascal. Ha.

We did not have any chips. 

Craig and Zita just had the extra little candies. Oh well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment