Sunday 14 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Two

I had a nice quiet day today. 

Zita did not have a nice sleep in today. 

Because she had to talk to everybody in Ireland. Even auntie Eilean too. 

So I minded Craig on the comfy big bed. He had a nice sleep in. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita and I went for our before lunchtime walk.

We went to the busy street to visit all the nice farmers. 

So we bought Scotsman’s scone. And fat muffins.

For our lunch with my friend Emmet. He was right on the dining room table. 

In his very little apartment. In far away Antigonish. 

He told us all about his very interesting meetings at the Harvard university.

Some people there could talk like way way old Irish people. Just like my friend Emmet. 

And they are not even from way far away Ireland. Ha that is silly.

We had strawberries for our lunchtime too. 

Niamh went to a scary farm last night. With all her friends. 

I do not know why. I do not like scary things so much.

Today my own house is right on our little newspaper. Ha. 


Because of Niamh’s giant sign. And all the rascal’s signs. Ha. That is good.

Zita and I will put it on all our neighbours steps. Ha. Good for us.

Craig and Zita are going to a not too loud music concert tonight. 

So they can hear beautiful music. But not from music machines. 

It will be real people making their very own music. Right in front of everybody. Ha. 

Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. It was an early walk today.

Because it is the going to the music concert night tonight. Ha. 

So I will stay here to guard our house. And maybe Niamh too. 

That is my favourite job.

No comments:

Post a Comment