Tuesday 9 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Eight 

I had a not so very nice quiet day today.

It is an everybody is back to being busy day.

After our nice good morning walk Zita went to the too small office. With her go fast bicycle. 

Then Niamh was wide awake too.

So she and Lee went to their nice university together. Ha. 

Today is a stay until late at Niamh’s nice university.

And my friend Emmet is all back in his very small apartment. In far away Antigonish. 

He did not get home until very late last night. 

So maybe he is still all fast asleep. Ha. 

Going on aeroplanes always makes people too tired. Zita told me. 

Craig did not have even a little sleep in. He did not go on any aeroplanes.

So we had our toasts and looked out my watching window.

But my beautiful pond is all empty. 

I looked out my window and it was just as empty as can be. Oh dear.

So my friends the ducks have all gone away. To somewhere where there is no too much snow. 

Because they cannot swim in an all full of snow pond. Too bad for us. 

Then I had a big nap on my comfy in the kitchen bed. 

Last night I helped Niamh and Rima with their writing about do not forget to to vote for your rascal.


Downstairs in Niamh’s beautiful bedroom. On the sofa. With lots tasty crackers. And tea. Ha. 

I was a big help. Niamh told me.

Craig and I had a big piece of tasty used pie for our lunch. That is a silly lunch.

When we went outside to play catch the ball it was all hot again. That is silly weather. 

It is not for empty ponds weather. It is known. Oh dear. 

Then a giant machine came on my other street and chopped it all up. 

It was a very very noisy machine. 


And there were very big trucks to take away the all chopped up street. 

The trucks were noisy too. Oh dear. 

I do not know why they chopped my street all up. Nobody told me. That is not right.

Niamh came home for a rest. Before she went back for her until class. Ha. 

And she made a tasty before her long class snack.

Maybe only Craig and Zita will have their tasty dinner with me tonight. 

Because Niamh will be at her nice university.

Maybe we will watch the television tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment