Monday 1 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty

I had a very quiet day today.

Because it is Monday everybody is busy again day.

Craig and I had our toasts after Zita and Niamh were all gone.

Then I played with my giant red ball for a long time. I squished it. Ha. 

BloggerImage

It is not so warm outside today. So I had a nice nap. Outside.

Craig was reading more interesting stories for our nice Queen. So he was busy too.

So I had another nap on the big comfy bed.

Today is Niamh’s all day at her nice university day. 

And this afternoon my friend Emmet has to talk to everybody all about his very important giant story. Oh dear. 

I would not like that so much.

We sent him lots of good luck. From Craig’s telephone. Good for us.

Maybe they will give him treats after. Maybe. Or maybe only tea. 

Zita put the not very small at all speakers on the dining room table. 

BloggerImage

So Craig can make them all beautiful again. 

This afternoon I had to mind the house all myself.

Because Craig had to get his picture for a new go to far away little book. Ha.

Last night Lee had her dinnertime at our house. We had chicken on a stick. Ha.

We watched the lady detective. With the old noisy car. 

And we had chips. Ha. Good for us.

Then Niamh went to fast asleep right away. 

Because she has to be at her nice university very early in the morning today. 

Today is the say hello to all the black nice dogs in the whole world. That is nice.

BloggerImage

I am a nice black dog too. Ha. Good for me.

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh is at the nice university until late tonight. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment