Tuesday 30 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Eight 

Last night Zita went to her cosy bed before bedtime.

Because a nasty cold caught her. I did not even see it get in my house. Oh dear. 

Maybe I was fast asleep. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Or maybe it caught her way downtown. In the rascal ladies office. Maybe. 

But she even went there after our good morning walk. On her go fast bicycle.

But with a lot of make you feel not so sick pills. Oh dear.

Craig had a little sleep in. 

He was listening to a brand new very silly book. In bed. Ha. That is silly. 

I kept him company. It is my job.

And then we had fat toasts for our breakfast. 

 But we did not have any tasty jam today. Oh well.

When my friend Niamh was all awake she went off to her nice university. 

To read more stories. In the very beautiful library. 


With the comfy chairs. Ha. That is a good library. 

There is a too much money for coffee store there. In the library. Ha. 

When Craig was all finished reading all the interesting stories we played catch the ball. Lots of times. Ha. 

Then Craig and I had the delicious made of cheese very long bread for our lunch. Ha. 

I nearly did not get any. Because of my comfy bed. Oh dear. 

The man who lost his very important papers gave my friend Zita lots and lots of for free coffees. 

At the too expensive coffee store. 

Because we found the papers in the man’s carry everything bag. 

When we had our good morning walk. Ha. Good for us. 

But my friend Zita came home early today. And she went right to her comfy bed. 

Because she was caught by the nasty cold. Oh dear. That is not all right.

I got right up beside her. On the big comfy bed. 

So I could be the best nurse dog. 

Craig said I am the best nurse dog ever. Ha. That is true.

Craig will have to make our dinner tonight. Ha.

Too bad for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment