Wednesday 24 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Two 

Craig had a big sleep in today. And it is not even sleep in Sunday. That is silly.

I minded him on the big bed. Ha. That is a good job.

Last night Craig did not make a tasty dinner. 

A man brought him a giant sandwich. 

From Mister Kettleman’s tasty bagel store. And a giant cinnamon bun too. Ha.

Then Craig and I watched the hockey game. But Craig’s team did not win. Oh well. 

Then Zita came home from her important very long meeting. With her own fat tasty sandwich. 

So we watched the lady detective until very late. 

Even my friend Niamh was home when we went to fast asleep. 

We did not have chips. Oh well. 

This morning Miss Claudia wrote my friend Craig a letter. About my stories. 

She said I did not tell everybody about the when you wake up stretches. Oh dear. 

I did not know other nice dogs had lovely wake up stretches. 

I thought it was only my secret. So I did want not tell everybody. Oh well. 

Craig says everybody should have at least one just for themselves secret. 

So I will have to find a brand new just for me secret. Too bad for me.

Craig and I had the giant cinnamon bun for our lunchtime. Craig made it toasty warm. Just for us. 

Because Zita and Niamh went off in the black go fast car to have a delicious lunch together. 

Craig and I stayed here. To mind the house. And so Craig could write stories for our nice Queen. 

Lee and Cara and Mister Lyndon and Miss Bruna have gone away for a nice visit. 

I do not know why. Nobody told me. 

So Niamh is minding their house and Disney the dog too. That is good.

Even all night. Oh dear.

The very noisy woodpecker bird came back to my front yard. To catch nasty bugs. 

He comes to visit my trees lots of times. He has an all red head. Ha. 


But he is still a very loud bird. Oh well.

All the rascal’s signs are gone. So I can see all my corner now. That is good. 

Only Craig and Zita and I are here at my house for our delicious dinner tonight. Oh well. 

And maybe my friend Emmet will visit too. On Zita’s computer. On the dining room table. 

But it is not really Emmet. It is only his picture. 

His picture cannot chase me all around the house before dinnertime. Oh well. 

Because he is really not here. 

He will be still in far away Antigonish. Writing his giant story. And helping the brand new students. 

But Craig told me Emmet cannot visit me tonight. Oh dear. 

Because he is out with all the other helpers. At a too many chips restaurant. 

To eat giant hamburgers. And talk all about their stories. 

Too bad for me. 

 Maybe we will watch detectives tonight. Maybe with chips. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment