Friday 5 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Four

I had a nice quiet day today.

Zita and I had a nice walk. It is not too hot today. That is nice.

Then Zita and her bicycle went to downtown and Niamh went to her nice university.

She is still writing her brand new big story.

Craig had a little a bit sore today sleep in. I minded him. Good for me.

When he was all awake we had very flat toasts. 

With the from way way far away India bread. Ha. That was tasty toasts. 

We did not play catch the ball so much today.

Because of the a bit too sore. I had a nice nap on my comfy bed. In the kitchen.

My friend Zita came home at lunchtime. To find her black go fast car. 

Because she had to find things for the rascal ladies office. 

But she did not have a nice lunch with me.

Because she was very busy.

Then she came home again. And she had brand new food for tasty dinners.

A car took her back to her too small office. And her go fast bicycle.

I had a nice nap after our lunchtime snack. Outside. 

Because it is not even a bit too hot today. That is good. 

My friend Emmet is still living in his hotel at the Harvard university. 

Today he is listening to very smart people. Like him. 

They are talking all about way way old Irish people.

Maybe about his grand dad. 

Or Emmet’s very dangerous relatives. Or even Zita’s Uncle Joe. Oh dear. 

Maybe they will get tasty treats for their lunchtime. Ha. That is good. 

Miss Ginny brought us a tasty present this afternoon.

Because it is going to be say thank you for everything nice day. Very soon.

We always have a say thank you party. With lots of cheese. And pies. Pumpkins pies. 

And lots of ice cream. For my friend Niamh. Ha. That is good. 

But my friend Emmet will not be here. 

Maybe he will still be at the Harvard university. Oh dear. 

They do not have a say thank you dinnertime there. Oh dear. 

That is not right. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

Today is the everybody eat lots of potatoes day in way far away Ireland.

BloggerImage


Cousins Orlaith and Ciara and Robert and Simon are all eating potatoes tonight. 

In their own way far away houses. They told Craig. Ha. That is good. 

When Niamh came home pieces of ice fell. Right from the sky. Oh dear. I did not like this. 

Maybe we will have chips tonight. Good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment