Friday 12 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy 

Today is my own Sing Happy Birthday day. 

That is why my friends Elliott and Gracie and Massie sent me the secret present. From way far away.

Not way far away Ireland. Their house is in the way far away with giant mountains.

Emmet said there are lots and lots of way far aways. Oh well.


Massie has her own watching window too. Just like me. Ha. That is good.

I have two special day. This is my dog birthday. 

This morning Craig sang the Happy Birthday song. Just for me. 

And then Niamh sang me the song too. Ha. 

Then we had the tasty from France jam on our toasts today. Ha. 

I have the another special day too.

It is the day I got my own family to mind. 

And my own house too. 

And my very own name. Ha. 

That is a very good day too. 

My friend Emmet is writing a story all about writing his very important big story.


Craig says it is very funny. That is good. 

Lots of university stories are not even a bit funny. Too bad for them.

Emmet always makes people laugh. That is good.

I had a big nap this morning. On my comfy in the kitchen bed. 

Because today is my Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha. That is good. 

Niamh is going to learn all about her new job. At the expensive clothes store. All afternoon. 

I got a special very tasty lunch today. 

Because it is my Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha.

It is not so noisy outside today. So I minded Craig on the comfy rug in the living room.

And Zita and I had a nice before dinnertime walk. It is not warm today. Just all the time sunny.

For my Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha. Good for me.

We cannot have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because it is a play the dragons game night. 

So everybody will come to my house. 

To talk to my friend Emmet on the very big downstairs television. 

So they can play the game altogether.

But cousin Orlaith cannot play. 

Because of the wrong clocks in way far away Galway. Oh dear. 

Mister Tony’s friend brought lots of pizzas to our house.

For the dragons game. 

So I went downstairs to help everybody play their game. And mind the pizzas.

I saw my friend Emmet. Right on the very big television. Good for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment