Friday 19 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Seven 

I had a nice quiet day today. That is nice.

Zita and I had a nice good morning to everybody walk this morning. In the just as full of sunshine outside.

Then she went to the rascal ladies office with her go fast bicycle.

I kept Craig company on the comfy big bed.

Then Niamh was all awake early.

Because the expensive clothes store asked her to go to work today. Ha. Too bad for her.

When we were all awake Craig and I played catch the ball.

Even before we had out toasty peanut butter toasts. Ha. Good for us. 

Then I had a nice nap. Right beside Craig in the den. 

He had to read some brand new stories for our nice Queen. I minded him. All by myself.

Craig and I had our own made lunch. Then I watched everything from my watching window. Ha.

There is another football game tonight.

So there are cars parked everywhere outside. Even in the wrong places.

And even more all lost cars.

So the big take your car away trucks are here. And the police cars too. Oh dear.

Zita came home early from the rascal ladies office today. 

So we could go on our before dinnertime walk. 

But only the not full of cars streets. 

So we would not just get squished by the too many all lost cars. 

The lost cars do not lookout for everybody.

Because they are just too lost. Oh dear. 

So the police have to take them to a far away place. Oh dear. 

Our nice cars just stay on our own driveway. That is good.

Zita went to Professor Jill’s house after our nice walk.

Because Professor Jill is having a come and say goodbye to Professor Carter party.

Just for all his friends. 

So everybody can eat cheesie crackers. And tell funny stories all about him.

Craig cannot go. Because of the too many stairs at her house. 

I will have dinner with him. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment