Sunday 21 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Nine 

Zita and I did not have a lovely sleep in Sunday today. I do not know why. 

And Craig only had a very little sleep in. 

So I did not have to keep him company. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Zita and I did not have an early in the morning walk today. 

Because Zita was very very busy in the basement. Finding lots of our too much stuff. To give away.

So when Zita was all finished we had our long before our lunchtime walk. 

We went up to the busy street to see all the nice farmers. And buy some of their very tasty food. 

We got lots of fat full of butter croissants. 

And some chocolate croissants too. 

And Scotsman’s flat buns. 

And even an all round Scotsman’s tasty bread.

Niamh and Lee went for a wake you all up walk when Zita and I had our own walk. Ha.

So Lee had her delicious lunch with us. 

And my friend Emmet was here too. 

Right on our dining room table from far away Antigonish. That is right.

Now Emmet is very very busy writing his important giant story. 

This week Emmet and all his friends and going out for a too many chips tasty dinner. 

So that they know that everybody is still all right. That is good. 

Sometimes when people get way too busy writing their giant stories they get too tired. 

And sometimes they even forget to have tasty good for you food. 

Because their own families are not there to give them tasty green beans. Or delicious salads. Oh dear. 

We should send Emmet some tasty green beans. Or frozen tasty peas. Ha.

Zita went to visit Craig’s mother this afternoon before she went to the very very big hardware store.

I stayed here to guard the house. And Craig too. 

I had a nice nap because on my comfy kitchen bed.

Craig was just watching the fast noisy little cars. In the den. He is easy to guard. 

Because he does not go out so much. 

A rascal came to my house this afternoon. He talked to Craig for a long time.

He wanted to thank my friend Niamh for her giant sign. 

And all the interesting questions she asked all the rascals.

Tomorrow is the vote for your own favourite rascal day. 

I cannot vote. The present man did not bring me the now you can vote letter. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Maybe I will get the special letter next time. Maybe. 

Zita had to use the blow everything everywhere machine this afternoon. 

Because of all the falling down leaves. I was a too much barking dog. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch the lady detective again tonight. She is Zita’s favourite detective. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment