Wednesday 10 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Eight 

We had a very little sleep in today. Because it is Zita’s do not go to work day.

So I took Craig and Zita on a giant walk. To all over.

It was a very hot day this morning. That is silly.

There were some ducks in our other pond. 

Because there is alway a little bit of water in the other pond.


So the children can go slippy sliding on the ice. When the so cold winter catches us. 

Then went in the tunnel under our beautiful big bridge. Ha. That is good.

And then we were right on the busy street. With all the shops. 

Shops are just little stores. Where you go shopping. Ha. Zita told me. So it is true.

We had to go all around to get home.

Because our other street is all chopped up. And full of giant machines. Oh dear.

When we got all at home we had to have cold drinks. For everybody. 

Because of the too hot outside day. Ha.

Then Zita put some bags of too many clothes in the black go fast car. 

So she could take them to the store where people can get nice clothes. 

For no money at all. That is good.

Craig did not do so much reading for our nice Queen today. 

Because of our very long go to everywhere walk. 

I had a nice nap. Craig was just reading his book.

My friend Niamh came home at lunchtime from her early in the morning class. 

To make her own lunch. We did not share it. Oh well.

Craig always shares his lunch. Ha. Good for me.

The very noisy machines came back this afternoon. With even more machines.


They had giant squish the road flat machines too.  They are too noisy. 

I do not like them so much.

Craig helped me watch them. From my watching window. Ha. That is good.

Mister Tom brought us more old far away detectives today. Even with the all chopped up road.

That is nice. He is a nice man. Sometimes I do not even bark at him. Sometimes. 

Then Zita had to go to my nice doctor’s to get my do not get a sick tummy medicine.

That is nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment