Saturday 13 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy One 

I was very busy night last night.

I had to mind everybody downstairs. When they played the Dragons game. I got pizza treats.


Niamh said I was a very big help. Ha. Good for me.

When everybody went home I minded Niamh. 

Right on her comfy bed. And I got tasty cracker treats.


Because it was my Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha. Good for me. 

Then I went upstairs to go to fast asleep on the big comfy bed. 

So I could mind Craig and Zita. 

We got up very early this morning.

Because Zita and Susan had to go all the way downtown.

To go to their remember everything exam. All about how to fix people. Oh dear. 

They have to stay until dinnertime. Oh dear.

Then Mister Paul came to our house and Craig and he went to the old friends breakfast restaurant.

So I minded Niamh. All by myself.

Until Miss Tamina came to make the house spic and span. Then I minded her too.

But I stayed downstairs with Niamh.

Because of the noisy machines. When Craig came home I minded him in the den. Ha. Good for us.

Craig’s football team and his hockey team were on the television this afternoon. 

So I had a nice nap. 

Next week Niamh is going to Miss Lulu’s store. All the time. To learn everything. 

She will not have time to go to her nice university. Oh dear.

But her nice professors said it was ok. 

But then she has to go and buy them lots of tea. 

And maybe some tasty donuts too. That is silly. Oh well. 

When Zita came home she was very tired. Remember everything exams make you very tired. It is known.

But we had a nice walk anyway. 

Maybe we will watch something new tonight. On the television. Maybe we will have chips. 


No comments:

Post a Comment