Sunday 7 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Six

Craig had a little sleep in today.

Because it is sleep in Sunday.

Zita and I did not sleep in.

Because we were too busy. It is the say thank you for everything day. 

And everybody is coming to our house for the say thank you dinner party.

Cara and Lee and Lily and Miss Rima and Miss Kenzie and Mister Paul and even Craig’s mother too.

They are all going to have their tasty party dinner at our house. We will use the other table too. Ha. 

And the table sheets too. And a pumpkin too. Ha.


Tasty dinner parties are my favourite. 

Because I am the best party minder dog ever. It is known.

When Craig was wide awake he read Niamh’s brand new story. 

So it would be beautiful. Then Zita read it too. Ha.

My friend Emmet is still at the Harvard university. 

He cannot be here for the party. Oh dear. 

He will not even be on the dining room table. Too bad for me. 

Last night some important professors made a fire. 

Right at the Harvard university. And nobody knew. Oh dear. 

And they made their very own tasty treats. All by themselves. And Emmet too. 

He told me not to tell anybody. Because it is a secret. Ha. 

Tasty treats secrets are very good secrets. Ha. Good for us.

Zita and Niamh and Lee and I were very busy in the kitchen. All afternoon.

Because of the way big party tonight. 

I was a big help.


Craig was not so busy. 

Because he only knows how to make peanut butter sandwiches. And soup. Oh well.

So he was not a big help. I was a big help. 

Craig just watched the football on the television. 

His hockey team even won last night. Ha. That is nice. 

Zita and I went for out before the tasty dinner party walk. Just by ourselves. 

Niamh and Lee and Cara made the lots and lots of vegetables. For our dinnertime. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment