Thursday 18 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Six

I had a nice quiet day today.

I took Zita for a nice walk before she went to the rascal ladies office. On her go fast bicycle. 

Then I went into the big bedroom and Craig and I had a nice little sleep in. 

When we were all fast awake we played catch the ball. 

Even before Craig had his too much coffees.

It is an all sunny day outside today. But it is not so warm.

Because winter is coming. Ha.

We had toasty buns with peanut butter for our lunch. Ha. That is a good lunch.

But there were lots of awful squirrels in the bushes in my side yard. That is not right.

Craig told me that he and Mister Paul had to go and buy special things at the giant hardware store.

Not our nice up on the busy street hardware store. A different hardware store. 

A store who does not have tasty treats. Too bad for it. 

Nice dogs will not take their friends there. Ha. 

But then Craig changed his mind.

Because then he had a too sore shoulder. So I minded him all afternoon. 

And he put a very hot bottle on top of his shoulder. Lots of times.

So this afternoon we just looked out the watching window. 

And we were very quiet. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig just listened to his phone. 

To a story all about the very long ago church man from way far away Wales. 

He is a doctor. And a detective too. Ha.

So Craig had a nice quiet day today too. I minded him. 

It was an easy job today. Ha.

Good for us. 

When Zita came home we went for our walk. Before it was all dark. 

When it is all dark dangerous animals hide in the bushes so I have guard Zita all the time. Ha. 

That is a scary job. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment