Monday 29 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Seven 

It was a get up early day today. 

Today is Niamh’s all day at the university day. So Zita drove her there in the black car. 

Niamh went to bed right away after our dinner last night.

Because she was too tired. Too bad for her.

When Zita came home we went for our good morning walk. 

It is a not so very bright outside day today.

It is just an all full of flat grey clouds day. Oh dear. 

Then Zita and her go fast bicycle went downtown to the rascal ladies office. 

Craig only had a very little sleep in this morning. But I kept him company anyway.

Then we had the very tasty all full of holes buns. And we made them toasty covered in strawberry jam. 

Ha. That is a good breakfast.

Then Craig had to read brand new stories for our nice Queen. 

So I had a right beside him minding nap. Ha. Good for me.

Then a man came to my house. To take away some very big music speakers. 

Craig said maybe he will give us some real money. Ha. 

Those are good music speakers. When someone gives you real money. Ha. 

Last night we saw my friend Emmet. On Zita’s computer. On the dining room table. 

When we had our nice altogether dinner. He is very busy writing his giant important story. 

But he is coming home to see me. And Craig and Zita and Niamh too. At Merry Christmas time. 

Merry Christmas time is my favourite. 

Because of all the secret presents. Some are even for me. Ha. That is good.

Maybe this time Emmet will find a fast aeroplane that knows where we live. To bring him home.

Instead of the very very slow and way too cold train. Ha. That would be good. 

After lunchtime I had a nice nap. And Craig read his book. All about the old churchman from way far way. 

He used to be a fierce knight but now he is a churchman and a detective too. Ha. 

He does not have a nice dog. Oh well.

Craig said I am very noisy when I am fast asleep. Because of all my dreaming. 

Maybe in my dream I catch the awful squirrels. 

Or maybe I am a fierce helper for a famous knight. Maybe. 

Craig said he does not mind noisy dreaming. That is good. 

Niamh came home for a little while this afternoon. 

To get her do not have a sick tummy medicine.

I went downstairs to keep her company. Ha. I am the best helper friend. It is known.

And she made tasty very big toasty chips with lots of cheese on top. Ha. 

Craig and I had some too. Ha. That was a tasty toasty lunchtime.

Then Niamh went back to her nice university. Because it is an until late night at the university.

Craig and Zita have to find some new detectives to watch on the television. 

Because the lady detective programs are all finished. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment