Thursday 4 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Three

We did not have a big sleep in today. 

Zita and I had our good morning everybody walk in the very wet outside this morning. Oh well.

I was a bit of a soggy dog when we were all home. 

But Zita put my orange towels on my comfy bed. So I would be as dry as can be. That is good.

Then she and her go fast bicycle went to the rascal ladies office. 

And Craig and I had our toasts. 

Then Niamh was all fast awake. 

So we played catch the ball. Lots of times. Before she went to the nice university.

She has to write a brand new story. Oh dear. She goes to the beautiful library with the comfy chairs. 

The too much money for coffee store is there too. Ha.

Yesterday the expensive clothes store asked Niamh to work for them. 

When she is not all very busy at her university. Ha. That is good. 

And late last night Craig got a letter on his telephone from my friend Emmet. 

From his comfy hotel. At the Harvard university.

BloggerImage

He has already talked to professors there. 

All about way way old from Ireland people. And their famous stories.

Maybe Emmet should go there. Maybe. He said it is a beautiful place to study old things. 

Today he is going to listen to very interesting people from everywhere. Ha. That is a good meeting.

It is very warm outside today. That is silly. 

My friends the buffalos have the way too much snow and I have the too hot. That is silly weather.

Craig was reading for our nice Queen all morning. 

BloggerImage

So I minded him. On the comfy rug. Ha. That is an easy job. 

There was a hockey game on the television last night. It is hockey time again. Oh well. 

Craig’s team is not so good this year. Too bad for him. 

The present man brought a new wires for Craig’s flat computer. Ha. 

The nice man said hello Poppy. I barked at him anyway. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

We played catch the ball after our lunchtime. We had sausage sandwiches for our lunch. 

Then I had another nice nap. It was a nice quiet day today.

Maybe we will watch something new on the television tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment