Thursday 9 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy

After my friend Niamh went to her way early in the morning work Zita and I went for our nice walk.

Craig was still asleep. Ha. Too bad for him. 

It is a very cold outside day. 

There was so much cold I had to wear my keep me comfy warm coat and my boots. 

We did not go for a very long walk. 

When I got home I had to go and get my friend Craig all fast awake. 

Then we had our tasty toasts. Before Zita went to her own door office. 

There is so much ice I can still walk on top of the too much snow and not get all snowy at all. Ha. That is silly.

Today is Emmet's talk like a Scotsman class. They are going to play a game. Not in English. 

Only in Scotsman Gaelic. It is not like our cousin Orlaith's Gaelic. It is just different. 

I do not know why. Maybe because of the Scotsmen's noisy bagpipes. Maybe. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

It is too icy to play catch the ball all the time. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

BloggerImage

The go fast chair is afraid of the icy snow. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Zita is going to have a nice dinner with doctor Susan tonight. 

At the nice man's little restaurant. On the busy street. Not here. 

And tonight is Emmet's dinnertime at his other university night. Craig will drive him.

Because of the way too cold. He will wait for him. That is what families do. 

So Niamh and I will have a tasty dinner. Together. Ha. Good for us. 

Last night Niamh put her play games machine together again. 

In the just for the cousins bedroom in the scary basement. That is where the other television lives. 

Now she can play all her drive too fast games again. Oh dear. 

Miss Rima is going to have a nice job at our giant centre building. With my friend Niamh. Ha. That is good. 

Last night we watched the program all about the old Queen when she was not so old. 

It was when everybody had very big hats. And horses. Ha. 

She has a little dog. That is a good program 




No comments:

Post a Comment