Friday 26 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Four 

I had a nice quiet day today. That is good. 

It is nice to have nice quiet days sometimes. 

So I had a quiet day. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and I went for our nice walk in the as blue as can be sky this morning. But it is not so warm today.

But when we got home Craig and I did not have a little sleep in altogether. 

Because he got all fast awake all by himself. Ha.

 So I had to have my nice sleep in all by myself. Oh well. 

Then Miss Rima came to my house early to borrow some clothes from Niamh. That is silly.

And then I had to guard the house all by myself.

Because Craig had to have a meeting with a man. And then have a nice tasty lunch too. Ha. 

That is a good meeting. 

So we did not even have a together lunch today. Too bad for me. 

When Craig came home he had to do some writing. Maybe for our nice Queen. I do not know. 

Because I was all fast asleep on my own comfy bed. Ha. 

Then we played catch the ball. And I had my tasty very late lunch. Ha. 

Niamh is working again today. At the downtown expensive clothes store. It is her favourite job.

All the leaves are falling right on my own lawn. I cannot see the grass anywhere. 

Just our beautiful bushes. Oh well. 


I think the poor trees must get way too cold without their own leaves. 

My own patio trees always have their leaves. 

Even in the way too cold winter. I do not know why. Oh well.

The radio man said maybe we will have nasty snow tomorrow night. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Not all the leaves are all gone. That is not all right.

When Zita got home we went for our nice walk in the all dark outside. 

I do not like to go for walks in the way too dark so much. Oh dear. 

When we got home Zita went in the go fast car to the from way way far away India restaurant. 

To get our tasty dinner. Ha.

Maybe we will watch the lady detective again tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment