Tuesday 23 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty One 

I had a nice quiet day today.

The vote for your own rascals day is all finished. We stayed up and watched everything on the television. 

We did not watch the detectives. And we did not have any chips. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

The nice rascal who came to our house to say thank you to my friend Niamh won. Ha. That is nice. 

Our old rascal did not win. Oh well.

Today is Zita’s very busy until very late at night day. 

Because of the very important meeting for everybody from everywhere. Oh dear.

I took Zita for a nice long early in the morning walk. 

It was an all the time sunshine day this morning. But not too warm. 

Then she walked all the way downtown to the rascal ladies office. 

Zita did not take her go fast bicycle today.

Because a car is going to bring her home very late tonight. 

It will be too late at night for the go fast bicycle. Maybe it would get all lost. Oh dear. 

After Zita was all gone Craig and I had scotsmen’s fat toasts today. 

Then he read some long stories for our nice Queen.

So I had a nice right beside him minding nap. Ha. 

Niamh was still fast asleep until nearly lunchtime. 

Because it is the no nice university classes week. Ha. So she is just all fast asleep. 

Craig and I played catch the ball before our lunchtime. I was all fast awake. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and I had cheesie toasts for our lunchtime. They were not even way too toasty this time. 

The rascal are going to take all their signs away. Craig told me. 

I saw someone at lunchtime. They had lots of rascal signs. 

We are going to keep our own giant sign. In the basement. For the next time. Ha. Good for us.

When Niamh was all awake we played catch the ball game. 

Then she went to the too much money for coffee store to read her important for university books.

I stayed here and guarded Craig. We had toasty peanut butter bagels for our lunch. 

Then I had a nice nap.

Craig is going to make his own dinner tonight. 

Because Zita is at the rascal ladies office until late. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

We even had chips before our tasty dinner.

Because there is only Craig and me here for dinner.

Maybe Craig will watch the hockey game tonight. Maybe he will have more chips. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment