Sunday 28 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Six 

There was snow in my own side yard this morning. That is not so nice.

So we did not have sleep in Sunday today. Two bad for me.

Craig was up early too. So Craig and Zita and I our toasts together. That is right.

We did not go for a good morning walk. I was very happy. I told Zita I was very happy.

Because I did not want to be an all soggy dog this morning. 

So I had a very comfy nap instead. Ha. Good for me.

Then Craig and Zita went to their altogether lunch with Auntie Jane and Mister Paul and Craig’s mother.

They went to the from way way far away from China lovely restaurant. Up on our busy street.,

So I stayed here to guard the house. I got a peanut butter treat. 

Good guarder dogs always get very tasty treats. It is the rule. Ha. 

When Craig and Zita came home they had extra delicious food for my friend Niamh. That is nice. 

Then I took Zita and Professor Jill and the little dog on an early before dinner walk. 

Because it was not all snowy rain outside. 

So I was not a very soggy dog when we got home. Just a bit soggy. That is good.

But I had to stay in the kitchen until I was as dry as could be. Craig kept me company.

Then he had to watch the little fast cars on the television this afternoon.

And the football game too. At the same time. That is silly.  

I did not watch the television. I looked out my watching window. 

Then I had a nice nap. 

Craig said it is a good have a cosy nap day today. Good for us.

Before dinnertime Zita went to the lots and lots of food store. 

Because we did not have any for for our lunchtime. Or for our tasty dinners. That is good.

Maybe we will talk to my friend Emmet on the computer when we have our dinner. That is good.

Then maybe we will the lady detective. Maybe. If it is not all finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment