Saturday 20 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Eight 

Zita and I took Craig to his old friends breakfast restaurant this morning. Good for us.

Because it is old friends breakfast Saturday.

It is only a bit cold outside today. That is good. 

Then Zita and I went for our just us together nice walk. That is a nice walk. 

We got the very fat newspaper for Craig’s mother. For her to read in her little apartment.

When we got home I had my tasty breakfast and Zita talked to everybody in Ireland. On the telephone.

Even our cousin Orlaith too. 

Then I had a nice nap on my comfy bed in the kitchen. 

We had to use Miss Bruna’s make your clothes clean machine today. 

Because we cannot use our brand new clothes cleaner machine.

Because need a brand new hole in the basement. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

Last night one of our rascals came to visit Niamh. To say thank you for her giant sign. 

The one that tells everyone to vote for their favourite rascals. That was nice. 

I barked at him a lot. I did not know him so much. Oh well. 

He said he would like to help Niamh when she wanted to be our rascal. Oh dear. Oh dear.

That is my own job. Oh well. Too bad for him.


We have his sign right on my front lawn. That is good. 

Last night Craig’s football team won. Ha. He was surprised. Me too.

Niamh and Miss Rima and Miss Kenzie made our tasty dinner last night. 

Toasty cheese sandwiches. Ha. That is a good dinner. 

Craig had his tasty sandwiches in the den. Me too. I got some too. Ha.

Then Zita came home from Professor Jill’s house. It was all full up to the top with people. 

Lots and lots of people were there to say goodbye to Professor Carter. 

They were not way too sad. Just a little sad. 

Maybe because Professor Carter is going for a nice all over everywhere walk with my friends Jamie and Zorro. 

And now his leg and Zorro’s leg do not hurt at all in way way far away heaven. 

Mister Saint Newton told me. That is good.

Niamh was still fast asleep at lunchtime today. I had to be a not so much barking dog. Too bad for me.

Zita and I went for an early not in the dark walk today. That is good. 

Sometimes nighttime walks are a bit scary. 

When it is way too cold dangerous wolves hide in the bushes at night. And just jump out to scare people. It is known.

This afternoon Zita found lots and lots of nice clothes that she does not even wear anymore. 

Maybe they were hiding. Oh well. 

She is going to take them to the free clothes for nice people store. That is good. 

Craig and Zita went to the busy street for a tasty dinner. At the very nice man’s little restaurant. 

I guarded the house all by myself. Good for me.

Maybe we will watch the lady detective tonight. On the television. 

We have lots of tasty chips. I saw them. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment