Thursday 25 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Three 

Zita and I went for a very early walk this morning.

Because she had a way too early in the morning meeting.

And Craig did not have a nice sleep in. So I had to have a nice sleep in all by myself. Oh well.

Then Craig made our tasty toasts. With strawberry jam. 

Then I was all wide awake. Ha.


Toasts are my favourite. 

Then Craig took my friend Niamh to her important meeting. In the little silver car. 

So I had to guard the house all by myself. 

When Craig came home Niamh went to mind Lee and Cara’s house. 

So Craig and I had our lunch just all together. We had Scotsman bread sandwiches. With peanut butter.

Craig told me some people do not put delicious butter on their peanut butter sandwiches. 

Just only peanut butter. Oh dear. That is not right.

They will just be all too skinny. Like Emmet. Oh dear. 

And they will just blow away in the windy days. 

Niamh told me Lee and Cara are just all away because a cousin is getting married. 

With a very big lots and lots of people wedding. With a way too much food party. 

Everybody there is Italian so they will have lots of tasty cheese. And maybe wine too. Maybe.

There was a giant noisy truck on my street this afternoon. 

It was an elephant truck. And it put its very big trunk right into the hole in the street. 

And made way too much noise. That is not so nice. 

You cannot have nice beside Craig naps when it is too loud.


Then a lady came to my house.

Because she has the same little silver car as Craig. Ha. That is silly.

She wanted Craig to tell her about a fix your car all up store. 

So he told her about Mister Mike’s make your car perfect store.

It was not Craig own secret. Oh well.

Zita came home early today. 

Because of the way too early in the morning meeting. 

So we had our before dinnertime walk. And it was not even a little bit dark outside. That is good.

Then Zita drove Niamh downtown to the expensive clothes store. 

She is working until way way late tonight. I do not know why.


No comments:

Post a Comment