Monday 8 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Seven 

I had a big sleep in today.

Because I was very tired after our very big thank you for everything party last night.

Helping make the dinner and guarding lots and lots of people made me very tired. 


It was a very loud party. Everybody was laughing all the time.


That is a good party.

But my friend Emmet was not here. He was still at the Harvard university 

He had to find an aeroplane that knows how to find his Mister Saint Francis’s University. 

And not go anywhere else. Oh dear.

Then he had to wait. And wait. But he had an interesting book. That is good. 


So tonight he will be back in his very little apartment. With his own pillows. 

And all his important books. That is good.

This morning when I was just all awake there a squirrel right on my bedroom window. Oh dear. Oh dear.

But I chased it all away. Ha. Good for me.

I had toasty cheese cheese sandwiches for lunch with Craig and Zita and Niamh.

Everybody is here because today is a just stay home holiday. Ha. That is good.

The patio is all neat and tidy again. Zita put all the nasty weeds into big bags. 

And even some branches too. 

It is time for all the leaves to fall on the ground and make everything all messy again. Oh dear. 

We will have to use the very noisy blow everything far away machine. I do not like that machine.

But there were too many squirrels on our lawn today. All the time. 

I had to stay at my watching window. All afternoon. To guard our house. It is my best job. 

So I did not have my nice after lunchtime nap today. Too bad for me. Oh well.

We took Professor Jill for our before dinnertime walk today. 

She said goodbye forever to Professor Carter today. Oh dear. That is sad.

Then the fix the telephone man came again today. With a very noisy machine. Oh dear. 

To put brand new wires in my house. It took a very long time. 

So we had to move the big bed. For the brand new wire. Oh dear.

And Craig had to clean all his little not real animal friends. 

Because they were all way too dusty. Too bad for them.

Zita put the keep the silly flies out special door in the basement. 

Because it is too cold for the silly flies. Ha. That is good. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. With Miss Rima too. That is good.

Maybe we will watch the from way far away lady detective tonight. 

Maybe we will have some delicious used pie. With the whipped up tasty cream. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment