Tuesday 9 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Seven

It was a nice day today. Just a little bit way too hot.

Zita and I had a not very long walk this morning. I did not want to too hot to catch us. 

Then we had our toasts outside. Again. Even fat toasts today.

When Emmet was all awake Zita drove him to his nice university. It is his all day at the university day. 

Niamh is still away at Miss Julia's cottage.

So I did not have to get her all awake today. Ha. To bad for her.

Craig had brand new tasty peaches for his lunch. 

I can not have tasty peaches. Maybe it will make my tummy sick. Maybe.

I like green beans. Craig never has green beans for his tasty lunch. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

We won even more medals last night. At the just for everybody in the world games. On the television. 

The same fast lady as before. Now she has two. Ha. Different colours. Good for her. 

All her friends were very happy. Ha. That is good. 

And we won another medal today. For jumping into a swimming pool. 

From way way high in the air. And not missing. Ha. That is good. 

I had a nice long nap after lunch. I got a nice carrot treat for my lunchtime. 

Craig found one. In the refrigerator. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig was just reading his book. Guarding Craig is not so hard. 

He stays in the den. So he can read his books. And big stories for our nice Queen. I know where he is. That is good.

Now he is still doctor in way long ago Rome. He does not have a nice dog. Only a little baby. Oh well. 

Little babies are not such a big help. Catching nasty people. It is known. 

He should get a nice big dog. Like me. I would be a big help. Ha.

Tonight is a late for dinner night. Zita and Emmet are not all done until late. 

And Zita is going to a nice restaurant with our friend Kathy. For a tasty dinner.

But Craig will get my tasty dinner for me at dinner time. He does not forget. 

Because I always remind him. Ha. Good for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment