Wednesday 31 August 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Nine

We were very busy today. 

We had to put everything in the world in the black go fast car. 

So my friend Niamh can go to her far away university. Tomorrow. Oh dear. 

She is taking her own comfy pillows. That is good. 

And even Emmet's little refrigerator. For her very little room at the far away university. 

The car was full up to the top. Oh dear. 

We had Niamh's very favourite dinner last night. Just for our family. That is good. 

Lots of her friends are going to the same right beside the giant ocean university. That is nice. 

Niamh played the magic game with them last night. Until this morning. Oh dear. 

At Mister Kettleman's nice store. 

Mister Kettleman will be very sad that my friend Niamh is going to far away. 

Now he will not have so much money anymore. Too bad for him. 

I am going to guard Emmet and Craig. When Zita is at the far away university. 

Zita told me she will not be here for a lot of nights. 

Not in her own comfy bed. Oh dear. I do not like that so much.

I cannot go to far away because the go fast car is just all full up. 

There is not even room for me. Or Craig. 

He has to stay here. So I can guard him. And my friend Emmet too.

Lots of people came to our house today. To say goodbye to my friend Niamh. 

I was a bit sad. Goodbyes are not so much fun. 

Even way far away Ireland called. On the telephone. That was nice. 

Cousin Ciara is going to her nice not so far away way way old university too. 

And cousin Orlaith is going back to her very old university beside the giant ocean too. 

All the universities in way far away Ireland are way way old. 

It is because they used to just speak Irish a long time ago. It takes a long long time to speak all in Irish. 

Now they do not speak it so much. 

Only Zita's father. And the cousins. Oh well. 

Emmet is going to learn way old Irish. So all the old Gods will understand him. That is good. 

Everybody should understand everybody. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment