Sunday 7 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Five

It was very scary in my house last night. 

There was lots and lots of scary loud fireworks. I do not like that so much.

I went right down the stairs to my friend Emmet's very big bedroom. 

Emmet is not even a bit scared of very loud fireworks. Ha. Good for him. 

Emmet guarded me until the too loud noises were all done. 

I did not have to guard him at all. That is good. 

It is nice to have very brave friends when everything is too scary. 

Then you are not too scared. It is known. 

This morning Zita and I went for a very long walk. Ha. 

It was a very beautiful day today. It was not too hot today. That is good. 

Then we went to see all the nice farmers. Way up on the busy street. That is good.

All the people there know me. And say hello. Even all the nice farmers. 

We bought lots of tasty vegetables. For our Sunday dinner. Ha.

I even got free tasty green bean treats. From the farmer lady with lots and lots of brand new green beans. 

Because I am a very polite waiter. Ha. Good for me. 

This morning Craig stayed in his comfy bed so he could watch the for the whole world games. 

Last night our ladies even won a medal. In the very big swimming pool. Ha. That was good. The ladies were very happy. That is good. 

This morning Craig watched the ladies go all upside down very high in the air. 

Then he and Zita had their too much coffee outside. Right in the side yard. With me. Ha. Good for us.

We had brand new peaches and Scotsman's oatmeal pie for our special Sunday breakfast. 

We even made it ourselves. I helped. Good for me. 

Tonight Niamh is going to Miss Julia's cottage. On the very very big river. 

She is going to even sleep there. Without me. Oh dear. 

This afternoon Zita and Niamh went to the not very expensive breakfast store. 

To buy something for her going to the far away beside the giant ocean university. Maybe a comfy duvet. Maybe 


No comments:

Post a Comment