Friday 26 August 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Four

It is the special day day just for dogs. Ha. Good for us. Happy Dog Day Everybody... Ha. Good for us.


Here is my own picture of me. After our very fat crunchy toasts this morning. 

It is just like the special days because you are a nice mother or a nice father. But this day is just for dogs. Ha. 

I did not get any presents. Or a just for me cake. Oh well. 

Craig put some very smelly very old cheese on my good morning breakfast. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. It is a very nice day today. Just lots of just blue skies. 

I guarded the the house all by myself last night. Because everybody was at the tasty dinner at the Mahoney's. 

They had cheese at the party. When Craig came home I could smell the tasty cheese. Oh well.

I could not go to the party. Because the Mahoneys have a nasty cat. And I needed to guard the house. Oh well.

When everybody was out Miss Rima came to my house. But there was only me here. Too bad for her.

Then my friend Emmet came home. Because he had to talk with his friends from all over. 

They always do it the same time all the time. 

They can even see each other. On the Emmet's fast computer. Ha. 

Today is Niamh's last day at her all summer job. All the people are having a big party tonight. Until way late. 

Because lots and lots of them are going all away to their universities. Just like Niamh. Oh dear.

Craig and Zita went to the car store to get the black go fast car. 

And brought it home. With the brand new do not get all lost machine. That is good. 

Then Emmet had to go to his nice university today. To talk all about his other university. 

I do not know why. And he will drink icy tea with his friend. 

So they can talk all about all the brand new classes at his nice university. 

Emmet is going to learn how to talk like a person in long long long time ago Wales. At his other university.

Then he can even talk to famous dragons. And they will not just eat him all up. Ha. 

Because they will understand him. And will want to listen to all his very interesting stories. That is good. 

Dragons are very fierce. It is known. I would not want a dragon to eat me all up. 

When Zita came home she brought us bags and bags of brand new tasty croissants. They were just all still hot. 

Because the lady made too many croissants today. Ha. 

Craig and I had one for our lunch. Good for us. 

Zita had so many rascal papers to read her head was all full up. We played catch in my side yard.

Then her head was all empty again. Good for me. I was a big help. She told me. Ha. 

Then we went for our nice before dinner walk. That was good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment