Wednesday 3 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty One

Everybody went to sleep early last night. Because everybody was tired. 

Except Emmet and Niamh. They always stay up too late. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

They do not get toasts with me in the morning. Ha. 

Craig had to have his spic and span bath last night. Ha. Too bad for him.

I had a bath yesterday too. At the make me beautiful store. Ha. 

Miss Rowan slept here last night. Because it was too late to go to her own home. Oh well.

It was a beautiful day this morning. Zita and I had a nice walk. Before the way too hot was all awake. Ha. 

We did not have our nice toasts until late. Because Craig had a little sleep in. Oh well.

Then Zita had to talk to her father and mother. In way far away Dublin. On the telephone. That is good.

The nice make the house spic and span ladies came to visit me today. That was nice.

Now the house is all spic and span. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh went out for a nice lunch. 

At Craig's old friends breakfast restaurant. 

I stayed in my house. So I could guard it. 

Then Zita and Niamh came home in the black go fast car. 

Because Niamh had to work at the big centre building. This afternoon. 

She took Clifford. So she would not be late. 

Miss Tara is going to way far way Ireland. For just a little while. She is mister Aidan's big sister. 

She will visit Zita's father and mother's house. For a nice sleep. That is good. 

Everybody is going to way far away. Oh well. 

My friend Niamh is not going this year. She is way too busy. 

Because she is going to her far away university. 

Going away makes you very busy. And all your friends sad. Even me. Oh dear. 

Maybe she will not remember me. Maybe she will have too many remember everything exams. 

And there will not be any room left to remember me. Maybe.

Oh dear. Oh dear. 

That is not right. 

Maybe I will go and visit. I could go in the very dangerous train. 

Emmet and I could go. Dangerous trains do not scare my friend Emmet. It is known. 

He knows all about the just fall over trains. He wrote stories all about them. For his nice university 

Only boats scare Emmet. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment