Tuesday 23 August 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and One

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. 

We found Professor Jill and her other dog. It was not my friend Jamie.

It was the very little dog. Oh well.

A long time ago a very little dog bit me. Outside my house. On my own street. 

I do not like little dogs so much. They run around me too much. I do not like that. Oh well.

When we got home we had crunchy toasts. Good for us. 

Then Craig and Zita had to take the go fast black car to the car store. 

So it can find tasty restaurants when you push a button. Ha. That is good. 

And it will find itself. If you get all lost. Ha. That is a good car.

I guarded the house. And my just all fast asleep friend Emmet. 

Last night Niamh did not have her tasty dinner. She went fast asleep. Before dinner. 

Because she was up way way too late. Helping ZoĆ« get all ready for the aeroport. 

Niamh was fast awake this morning. She and Clifford went to the giant centre building early. 

So she could get a tasty breakfast. With her friends.

The present man brought Zita a present. We did not open it. Maybe it is a secret present. Maybe.

Craig had to take away more too many weeds. From our beautiful patio. 

The weeds grow too fast. Oh well. Too bad for Craig. Taking away all the weeds his job. 

When he went outside I did not bark so much today. Only a very little bit. Ha. Good for me.

Then we had brand new croissants for our lunch. We made them toasty hot. Ha. 

Then we had another one. Just because Craig said. Ha. Good for us.

Emmet had a croissant too. And his Irish tea. Ha. Good for us. 

Then he went for a nice walk. Because it is only a little bit hot today.  With very fast clouds. 

Fast clouds are not sheep clouds. Because sheep are not so very fast. It is known. 

Zita came home to work because the way too small office was way too small. Ha. 

Our house is not way too small. And we have lots of computers. 

And lots of too much coffee. That is good. 

Then uncle George and cousin Christina came for a little visit. In a giant truck. 

It was only a very little visit. We did not have any cheese. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment