Sunday 28 August 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Six

We had a very big sleep in today. Ha. That is good.

Niamh did not even get in until nearly good morning time. Oh dear. 

Clifford was very tired. Oh dear. 

Clifford is too old to stay out way too late. At night. Oh dear.

He will have a nice rest in the quiet basement when Niamh is at her far away university. Good for him 

Zita and I had a nice walk. When we were all fast awake. After our very crunchy toasts.

Then Zita had to make the lawn beautiful. With the very dangerous machine. 

I got in the go fast black car. So I could watch everybody. And keep the as safe as can be. 

Craig was in the car too. To make the find the car if you are all lost machine work. 

You can even just talk to it. Ha. And it answers you. Ha. That is silly. 

Cars should not just all talk to you. It is known.

Then Lily and Lee and Cara came over to our house. 

To help my friend Niamh get all her lots of stuff all ready to go to the far away university. Oh dear. 

They were all in the basement. Putting everything in giant bags. 

I went down to the scary basement too. So I could be a very big help. 

Emmet made himself tasty peaches. In a bowl. And Irish tea. For his tasty lunch. 

Craig and Zita and I had toasty muffins with cheese. On top. For our lunch. Ha. That is good. 

Then Zita had go to our nice food store. To get some brand new food. 

So Craig and Emmet and I will not starve to death. 

When she drives Niamh to the far away university. In the go fast black car. 

They have to go to the far away Halifax city. Right beside the full of whales giant ocean. 

That is where Niamh's very old university is. Oh dear. 

Zita will not sleep in her own comfy bed for a lot of nights. Oh dear. Oh dear.

I will be the only lady in our house. So I will be all in charge again. Ha. Good for me. 

This afternoon Zita had to go to the giant full of too much stuff store. To get our tasty just for pasta cheese. 

Pasta is my friend Emmet's very favourite. He can make very tasty pasta. All by himself. Ha. That is good. 

So Emmet will not starve to death and blow all away. 

Craig only can make peanut butter sandwiches. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

When Zita was away this afternoon it was very loud thunder and bouncing right up in the air rain. 

Everybody outside was all soggy as can be. Oh dear. 

I was not too scared. I kept my friend Craig company. So he would not be scared either. Good for us. 

did not watch the television last night. It was all about the detectives on a very little island. 

Right beside way far way Scotland. I could not even understand them. At all. Oh well. Too bad for them.  

So I had a nice nap on my comfy bed. In the kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment