Thursday 4 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Two

I had a very quiet day. That is nice. 

Everybody was busy today.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Before the way too hot.

After we had our toasts Zita drove Emmet to his all day at his nice university day. 

We had fat toasts today.

Then Zita had to go to the way too small office. For rascal ladies meetings. She had to stay way downtown until late too. 

Then Niamh and Clifford had to go to work. Until late tonight.

So I just had to guard Craig.  He is easy to guard. 

We played catch the ball. A lot. Then it was way too hot. So we stopped. Before we were just all puddles. 

We had croissants for our tasty lunch. Ha. I like croissants. 

Then he had to read his book. In the den. 

He is still a doctor in way long ago Rome. He has not caught anybody. 

He just only found an all dead person. In a barrel. In front of his new house. Oh dear. 

I would not like that so much. 

I had a nice nap and looked out my watching window. 

There were not so many people outside today. 

Because of the way too hot. 

My friends the ducks were all fast asleep. Under the very big trees. In the other pond. 

Because it is not so very hot under the trees. Good for them.

I stayed in my house. Because it is not even a bit hot. In the house. That is good. 

I got carrot treats this afternoon. Ha good for me.

Then I had a nice nap. In the den. Right beside Craig. To keep him all safe. When he is reading his book. Good for me. 

Our friend Mister Aidan came home to his very own house this afternoon. And his own comfy bed.  From the nasty food hospital. That is good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment