Saturday 6 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Four

It is a Saturday. Again. Ha. That is good.

Saturday I always take Craig to his old friends' breakfast. Zita and I walk with him all the way to the busy street. 

So he does not get lost. And has breakfast at the wrong just for your tasty breakfast restaurant  Ha. Good for us.

Then we went for our nice walk.  It is not so way hot today. That is good.

Craig said Mister Tom was not at breakfast today. Because he hurt his knee. And cannot walk so well. Oh dear. 

We will get him some tasty treats. Ha. 

After we got home Miss Zoé and Mrs. Bethany came to my house for a visit. 

Miss Zoé had to get Niamh all awake. Ha.

Then Niamh and Miss Zoé had to go shopping. Ha.

Mrs. Bethany and Zita looked for free money for smart young ladies. For the far nice far away universities. 

I think the free money is hidden. Because you can only find if you use your computer. Ha. 

Maybe it is secret money. Maybe.

They had croissants when they looked. Ha. That is good. I like croissants.

Emmet's friends ate all the tasty cookies he brought to their house. Last night. That is good. 

They played a magic game. I do not know why. 

Craig and Zita went to the outside dinner party last night. 

And there was another man who likes way old black music machines too. Ha. That is silly. 

When they came home we watched everybody in the whole world's games on the television. 

They are in a way far away place. Right beside a giant ocean. 

Oceans are all full of dangerous sharks. And giant whales. Oh dear. 

I do not go in oceans. I just go in my little just for me pool. When it is way too hot. 

It is not Niamh's or cousin Orlaith's giant ocean. It is another one. Oh well. 

We saw it on the television last night. It was very bright. 

I did not see any whales. That is good. 







No comments:

Post a Comment