Saturday 13 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety One

We had a nice party last night. With our cheese party friends.  

I was very happy to see them. They do not even mind when I jump up on them. Ha. Good for them.

We had lots and lots of tasty pizza. That is good.

Everybody talked and talked for a long time. 

I had a nice nap in the kitchen. On my comfy bed.

This morning they even came to our house for a delicious breakfast. Ha. That was good.

We had lots of own made Scotsman's scones and tasty jams. 

We did not have toasts today. Oh well.

Before our breakfast Zita and I went for a long walk. Then I was a very soggy dog. 

We had to use all my fluffy towels. Before I was as dry as a crisp. 

Because it is an all day rainy day. Zita said it was all day Irish rain. 

I do not know Irish rain is here. Maybe it got just lost. Oh well. 

Zita was happy because of the rainy day. She said all our beautiful flowers were way too dry. 

Zita said that our friends the nice farmers will be very happy. 

All the tasty vegetables will not be way big if there is are no nice rainy days. 

Maybe we will get brand new green beans tomorrow. 

When Zita and I visit the nice farmers. To get tasty food for our breakfast.  

Zita and Niamh went to Andrea's new apartment to help put the the new furniture together. 

Zita and Niamh are very good furniture builders. Ha. They will be a big help. That is good.

Craig had to read a lot today. For our nice Queen. That is good. 

We are having another party tonight. Ha. With our cheese party friends. Ha. Good for us. 

Maybe it will be a cheese party. Maybe. 

Cheese is my favourite. And green beans. And lettuce. And the little bits of Irish tasty chicken. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita is going to cook all the food outside tonight. On out outside stove. 

We are going to have the tasty food on sticks. That is good. 

Emmet gave me treats this afternoon. When he made his own Irish tea. For his breakfast. He had Scotsman's scones too. 

He did not go for a nice walk today. Because of the all day rain. He did not want to be all soggy. 

I went down the scary stairs to the basement. To keep my friend Emmet company. Because of the little bit of too loud thunder. That is good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment