Monday 22 August 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred

I had a nice quiet day.

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. Because it was very nice morning. It was not hot at all. Then we came home. 

Niamh was way way tired this morning. 

Because she did not go to her comfy bed until nearly daytime. 

Because she was helping our friend Zoë get all ready to go to her far away university. 

They did not want to say goodbye. Because saying goodbye makes everybody sad. Oh dear. 

I do not like my family to be sad. I just make everybody happy. It is my job. And guarding everybody. 

And then Zoë had to go to the aeroport way way early this morning. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

And Niamh had to go to the centre building for her job. Early in the morning. 

And she had to work until even late. Oh well. Too bad for her too. 

Craig and Zita had only soup for their tasty dinner last night. 

Because Emmet and Niamh were having tasty dinners. With their friends. Ha. 

After we had our toasts this morning Zita went to a class all about her new fast computer. 

She had to learn how to stop it confusing her telephone. I do not know why it confused her phone. Oh well. 

This morning Craig and I stayed in our comfy den. 

He had to read more long stories for our nice Queen. I kept him company. On the comfy rug. 

We had some toasty bagels for our lunch. That was good. 

Then I had a nice nap. That is good. Naps are nice. It is known. 

We played catch the ball a bit. But not too much. Because I had a little sick tummy. This morning. 

Because I ate the berries that fall in my side yard. I am not supposed to eat them. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

After our lunch Craig took away lots of weeds from our beautiful patio. That is good. 

My friend Emmet did not wake up until way late. He was very tired. Then he went for a nice walk. So he would not be tired. 

Because it was a beautiful day outside. It was just all full of sunshine and sheep clouds. 

Then he went to the busy street to get brand new tasty bagels from nice Mister Kettleman's store. 

I always get bagel bits. When we have bagels. Ha. Good for us. 

Then he was not even tired a bit. Ha. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment