Friday 19 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Seven

Zita and Niamh got home late last night. I was very happy. 

They did not have to sleep in the cottage. They came home. 

Because we have nice comfy beds in our house. And our own pillows. Ha.

Craig was wrong. Emmet is not all finished his nice university. 

He had a remember everything exam today. Oh dear. 

Craig drove him to his nice university. So he would not get lost. I guarded the house. It is way hot again. 

Then Craig went and brought him back to our house. Because of the too hot again day. 

My friend Emmet was there for a very long time. Remember everything exams take a very long time. 

I did not like exams. When I was very little I had exams too. They were silly. Too bad for me.

Remember everything exams make you very tired. It is known. 

When Craig and Emmet were all away I guarded the house again. All by myself. Good for me.

Our gold big car is back. Right on the street. In font of our house. 

I can see it through our beautiful trees. That is good. 

Zita had to go to the way too small office again today. Oh well. 

Zita's father called her this morning. On the telephone. He is going to his own home today. 

To his own comfy bed. And his beautiful flowers. 

He will not have to sleep in a nasty food hospital tonight. That is good.

The nice doctors fixed him all up. That is good. 

And Niamh was at our big centre building all day today. For her just for the summertime job. 

So I only had to guard Craig. That is an easy job. He does not go so far away. That is good. 

Last night we won lots of medals. Our lady won the very best medal for wrestling. 

Craig and I wrestle every night. On the big bed. Before we go fast asleep. I alway win. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and I did not win a medal. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Today our giant horse even won a medal too. 

Because he could jump very very high fences. And did not make any of them fall down. Ha.

And our kick the ball ladies won too. Ha. That is good. 

Another present man brought a brand new noisy machine for Niamh. For her little room in the far away university. 

So she can print all her interesting stories. When she is not here. Oh dear. 

I will not like that so much. Oh dear. 

It will be very quiet in our house. When Niamh is at her beside the giant ocean university. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment