Thursday 11 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Nine

It was way too hot today. Again. 

Zita and I even got all wide awake early. For our nice walk. 

But the too hot was just hiding outside. And caught us. Oh dear. That is not right.

We only went for a little walk. We only went on the lots of trees streets. 

It is not so hot underneath the trees. That is good.

Then Zita had to go to a rascal ladies meeting. Right away.

So Craig and I had our tasty toasts by ourselves. Oh well. 

Then Craig and I looked out my watching window for a long time. 

We did not see the fast runners today. Maybe they just melted and died. Maybe.

Craig and I played catch the ball. Even in the way too hot. Because I am his friend. That is good. 

Then I had a nice nap. On my comfy bed. In the kitchen. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig had to drive Niamh to visit her nice Doctor. Before she goes to her far away university. 

Craig nearly melted all away. The silver little car does not have a make it cool machine. 

It is too small. Maybe. 

You have to have the windows all open and drive fast. Or you will be just a puddle. Oh dear. 

Last night our very fast ladies won another medal. Again. In the very big swimming pool. Ha. 

Good for them. 

Now the very young fast lady has three medals. Ha. Good for her. 

My cheese friends are coming to my city today. But not until way late. 

They are staying in a very little nearly a hotel. Right beside Miss Julia's house. Ha. That is silly. 

Maybe they will come to my house tonight. Maybe. 

Or tomorrow. For a tasty breakfast. That is nice. 

Emmet has only one more class. Tonight. Then he has a vacation. For just a little while. 

Then he has even more interesting classes. Some at another university. 

Not his own nice university. The way downtown university. I do not know why.

He is going to learn how to speak way way old Irish. 

So he can talk to all the way old Gods. And read all their stories. 

Maybe to me. That would be nice. I like the way old stories. 

Maybe the stories will have elephants. I like elephants. 

A long long time ago elephants could even climb giant mountains. 

It was a long long time ago. When they were Punics. But not anymore. Oh well. Too bad for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment