Tuesday 2 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty

I went to my new make me beautiful store this morning. Ha. 

Zita took me there. Right in the middle of our nice walk. When I was all finished she came back just to get me. 

And we finished our walk. Ha. Good for us. 

She did not forget me. 

Now I am all beautiful again. Craig told me. When I got all the way home. 

I am not so furry. Anymore. That is good. That is good. Because it is summertime.

It is a hot day. But there are lots and lots of sheep clouds. That is good.

When I was at the make me beautiful store Craig took my friend Emmet to his all day at the university day. 

With his brand new all finished story.

Then Craig took Niamh to the nasty food hospital. So she could visit Mister Aidan. 

His operation is all done. That is good. But he still has the nasty tube right into his inside. Oh dear.

Then she had to go to our big building. To go to her job. 

Niamh is going to work all afternoon this week. I do not know why. Oh well.

And Zita had to come home from her too little office. Because she had to put on her important meeting clothes. Oh well.

I had a nice long nap. In the afternoon. Going to the make you beautiful store makes me very tired. Oh well.

When I was at the make me beautiful store Zita made my comfy bed all spic and span clean. Ha. That is good. 

Nice clean beds are more comfy. It is known.

Then I helped Craig watch out the watching window. 

The present man brought a new book for Niamh and brand new jeans for Craig. They were not secret presents. 

Some of Craig jeans are all full of holes. That is not right. Now he has no holes jeans. Ha.

We will not have our dinner until late tonight. Because it is the everybody is way busy until late night. 

Except Craig. He is just reading his book. And thinking about things. For our nice Queen. That is good.

I am busy guarding him. It is my job. 





No comments:

Post a Comment