Saturday 20 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Eight

It is Saturday. That is the day we take Craig to his old friends breakfast. That is my favourite walk.  

We go all the way to the busy street. Then we go one our own nice walk. That is good.

It was all too hot again today.

I stayed in our nice cool house. That is good.

Niamh did not get in until way way late last night. Because it was Miss Rowan's special sing happy birthday day. Ha.

But she had to get up before lunch. Because she had lots and lots of things to do. Because of the far away university.

Craig and Zita went out for a long long time. To find more things for Niamh. And tasty food for our dinner. 

When they were way Niamh had to get her new noisy printer to talk to her fast computer. All by herself. 

Because Craig is not going to be at the far away university. To make everything work. Oh dear. 

Then Niamh went to visit Zoé. To help her pack herself all ready to go to her far away university. 

It is our other far away. Not Niamh's far away. Zoé's university is even on an island. Beside the giant mountains. It is very far away. Oh dear. 

Zoé is going in only two more days. On an aeroplane. All by herself. Oh dear. 

With all her clothes in big boxes. And her chocolates. Now she will not come to visit me anymore. Oh dear. 

That is not right. Oh dear. Everything is just all changing. I do not like the at so much. Nice dogs like everything to be just the same. Oh dear. 

My friend Emmet was very busy all day. With lots of important pieces of paper. 

So he can go to a new university. When he is all finished his interesting classes at his own nice university. 

The new is far away too. It is not so far from Niamh's far away university. 

That will be even more too much change. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Who will I guard when Emmet and Niamh are all gone to universities in far away.

There will only be Craig and Zita in our house. Oh dear. 

That will not be not so much fun. Oh dear.

Maybe Craig and Zita will not need a very big fierce and polite guarding dog. Like me anymore. Maybe.

Maybe I will have to go to far away. With my friend Emmet. To the new university. 

He will need a good guarder. In far away. Because he would not know anybody there. Just me. Ha.

I could live under his bed. To keep him all safe and sound. Maybe. 

I am not way too big to fit under my friend Emmet's bed. 

Emmet always calls me Miss Dog. Because we are good friends. 

We were friends when I was still very small. When I came brand new to our house. I was here before his nice university. Ha. Good for us. 

It is good to have old friends. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment