Sunday 21 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Nine

We got up early this morning. So we could have a nice walk. Before the too much rain came. And got us all soggy. Ha.  

When Craig got up we had our toasts. And then Craig and I looked out the window. At all the bouncy rain.

Zita went to get Niamh. Niamh had a goodbye to you sleep over with all the dance a lot ladies. 

At Miss Georgi's house. 

Then Zita and Niamh took Craig's mother to a just for breakfast restaurant. So Niamh could say goodbye to her too. Oh dear.

Because she is going to the far away university. Oh dear. I will not like that so much.

Craig and I did not play catch the ball so much today. Because of the too much rain. Too bad for me. 

Emmet was very busy. He was reading all the stories for his new classes. Already. Because he had all the books. Ha. 

The stories are all way way way old stories. From way far away Ireland. 

Emmet has a brand new class at the other university all about way old Irish stories. 

Emmet already knows them. Because we had all the books. Downstairs in Emmet's comfy bedroom. 

He has lots and lots of books about the all the long time ago stories. And all the old Gods. And the Punics. Ha. 

They are even on the floor. Because the bookshelves are all full up. With even more books. Ha. 

That is why I have to sleep on Emmet's comfy bed. When I visit. And not on the just for books floor. Ha. 

He has too many books. Ha.  Emmet says there are never too many books. 

He says there are only too small rooms. 

He is silly. It is known. 

I was downstairs a lot today. I was helping Zita. We had to get all of Niamh's going away clothes as clean as can be. 

I was a big help. I looked everywhere. All over the basement. For maybe lost clothes. 

I was not even scared at all. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig said I am the Best Dog Ever. That is true. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and I were very quiet. Because my friend Emmet was still all fast asleep. 

In the afternoon Emmet helped Niamh to find just the right for her classes at her far away university. 

Because he has been at his nice university for lots of years. And he knows. It is known.

Emmet is going to his nice university friends little apartment. For a everybody bring some tasty food dinner. 

Emmet is going to the too expensive food store. To buy a tasty dessert. So he can bring it. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment