Monday 8 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Six

I had a nice quiet day. 

Zita and I had a nice slow walk this morning. 

We went to the lots and lots of trees streets today. Not the full of cars streets. Ha. Good for us. 

Then we had our too much coffee in the side yard. Because it is the summer time. 

It is very quiet because Niamh is not in her own house. She is at Miss Julia's cottage. Oh well.

Yesterday Niamh got lots of everything for her new far away university. 

Even a brand new beautiful duvet. And fluffy towels. And a big just for dirty clothes bag. 

Niamh has lots of dirty clothes. Even under her own comfy bed. Ha. Too bad for her. 

Emmet went to his other bank today. To take all his real money away. And give it to our nice bank. On the busy street. 

They always give me giant treats. Because I am a polite dog. Ha. 

Emmet's other bank did not give anybody treats. Too bad for them.

Now maybe Emmet will get tasty treats for me too. Maybe.

Zita could not go to the rascal ladies office in the afternoon. 

Because she was way too busy here. With all her just on the telephone meetings. 

Craig and I had peanut butter sandwiches. 

Fat bread sandwiches. With cheese. For our tasty lunch. That is good.

Tonight Craig and Zita and Emmet are taking Craig's mother to a tasty food restaurant. 

A nice restaurant. It is near my bank. It is not a too many chips restaurant. Ha.

I will have to guard our house all by myself. Ha. 

Zita talked to Auntie Eileen today. That is nice. She still lives in way far away Ireland. 

Our friend Miss Tara is there too. She stayed with Zita's family. In the way way upstairs bedroom. 

Last night we watched our swimming lady win another medal. 

Because she is very fast in the giant swimming pool. Ha. That is good. She was very happy. Me too. 

Maybe we will watch all the fast people again tonight. On the television. In the den. 

I like it when everybody is all together. Then I know where everybody is. That is right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment