Friday 5 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Three

I had another not so busy day. It is another way too hot day.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Not so far today. We did not see my friends the ducks today. 

We did not go to their nice pond. It was too far today.

When we got to our house there were cars in the middle of the road. 

Because they were just crashed. Just a little crashed. Oh well.

Right in front of my house. That was silly.

We had our toasts anyway. 

Then Zita had to go to the way too small office. To write important stories.  

And then Craig drove my friend Emmet to the tasty bread store. To buy lots of cookies. 

Because he went to his friends' house to play a game. All day. Maybe even late. 

They are his friends from his nice university. 

You always bring tasty things when you visit your friends. Because it is polite. 

That is why our nice bank gives me giant tasty treats. Because I am a polite dog. Ha. Good for me. 

I stayed here to guard Niamh and Miss Rima. 

They were watching a scary program on Niamh's computer. Before they went to their work. 

I just stayed on my comfy bed in the kitchen. I do not watch scary progrms. Ha. 

Craig got a special very tasty croissant at the tasty bread store. And we had it for our lunch. 

Then I had a nap. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and Zita and Niamh are going to an outside dinner tonight. At Mrs. Brenda's house. 

It is in the way big back yard where they used to live. Before they were all my family. 

Zita and Craig are bringing tasty special toasts and vegetables. Because they are polite too. Ha. Good for us.

I will stay here and guard the house. And get peanut butter treats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment