Thursday 25 August 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Three

I was not so busy today. Everybody else was busy. Ha.

Zita and I went for a nice long walk this morning and then we had very crunchy toasts. 

But the crunchy toasts made the danger danger make a very loud noise machine make its way way loud noise. 

I alway bark to help the machine to tell everybody it is dangerous. Ha. Good for me.

Zita had a very long taking meeting today. On her fast computer. 

Everybody had to be very quiet. Even me.

Craig has a very long just on the telephone meeting today too. For our nice Queen. 

And Emmet is testing brand a new secret game. For a nice far away company. 

He got his far away friends to help. But they cannot tell me anything. 

Because of the it is a big secret piece of paper they had to sign. Ha. 

And this morning Niamh took all the little children to a jump up and down place. 

To jump up and down a lot. 

When she came home for her tasty dinner last night she was just all covered up with paint. 

Even her hair. Oh dear. Nobody told me why. 

Maybe I was all fast asleep. Maybe. 

After our lunchtime Craig and Zita have to take the go fast black car back to the car store for its new find me if I am lost machine. 

And even find tasty restaurants when you are very hungry. That is a good machine. 

The awful squirrels were on my own hedge all morning. Running all over. Even on top of our little for the garbage cans house. 

They do not even care when I jump up to catch them. That is not right. 

They are not scared of me. When they are high up in our beautiful trees. That is not right.

I hate squirrels. 

I am guarding our house tonight. By myself. 

Because everybody to going to our friends the Mahoneys for a very tasty dinner. 

Miss Tara wants too tell everybody all about her trip to way far away. And show us pictures. 

And tomorrow is even Kathy's sing happy birthday day. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment