Wednesday 24 August 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Two

We did not get up way early today. That is good.

Zita and I went for a nice long walk. We did not see our friends today. Oh well.

We did not have toasts today. Everybody was too busy. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

My friend Emmet was even up. Because he was way too hungry. He made a cheesie bagel. All by himself. Ha. So he would not starve all away. 

And Zita had to go way downtown to the way too small office. 

Then my friends the make the house as clean as can be ladies came. With their noisy machines. 

Now the house is all spic and span again. That is good.

Craig and Zita went to have a nice lunch. At the old friends breakfast restaurant. 

I did not go with them today. I stayed here. I guarded the nice ladies. And Emmet. And the noisy machines. 

I did not have a nice nap this morning. I was way too busy guarding everything. Ha. Good for me.

It is nearly cousin Ciara's sing happy birthday day. Ha. Now she will be old too. Ha.

She is going to the way way old university. Not even very far away from her house. 

It has a big castle. Right at the front door. 

Maybe it has ghosts. Maybe. 

Cousin Ciara has a little dog. Little dogs are not scared of ghosts either. Ha. 

Craig and Emmet went to visit the castle. When they were in way far away Ireland. A long time ago. 

Before I was the best dog in the world. Ha. 


You can not see ghosts in the day time. It is known. 

You can see them only at night. When it is windy. 

Because that is how ghosts run around. The wind just blows them. Ha. 

That is why we do not have any ghosts in our house. 

The make the house comfy cool machine blows them all far away. Ha. Too bad for them.

I had a nice long nap this afternoon. On my comfy bed. In the kitchen. 

When the noisy machines were all gone away. Ha.

It is a nearly way too hot day today. Oh well. 

Niamh is at the beach. With all her little children. Swimming in the lake. I

It is good to go to nice cool lakes. When it is too hot outside.

There are no sharks in this lake. Niamh told me. Or giant whales. That is good. 

They only live in the giant ocean. Right beside my friend Niamh's far away university. Oh dear. Oh dear. 





No comments:

Post a Comment